Annual General Meeting of IMAM UK Eire Student Chapter 11/12
Assalamualaikum to all the respective members of IMAM UK Eire Student Chapter. All praises for Him (Allah, Exalted He is) for the upcoming Annual General Meeting of IMAM UK Eire Student Chapter. The current 2011/2012 committee members will end their terms this Friday and will be replaced by a new line of potential nominees that are interested to run for any of these positions:
1. President 2. Vice President 3. Secretary I and II
4. Treasurer 5. 5 Excos
Terms and conditions for nominations are as followed:
1. Nomination is open to all students that is registered as an IMAM member and has fully paid the registration fee. Winning candidates will be responsible as committee members until October 2013.
2. Candidates should practice Islam as a way of life together with Islamic morals.
3. Candidates should hold features such as within the articles of the Constitution of Official UK IMAM Eire.
4. Candidates are free to run for any post and allowed to run for more than 1 positions.
5. No restriction for age limit on any candidate to contest for any position.
6. Nomination of a candidate requires support from at least another person. If not, the nomination is considered invalid and will be automatically cancelled.
7. Candidates must attend the election and representatives are not allowed.
8. The candidate must obtain a majority vote of the council members present and voting during the Annual General Meeting.
9. When the candidate has elected to hold a position, the candidate is not allowed to change positions other than what has been contested.
10. Conversion of positions can only be done in one session of the Special General Meeting that may be called by the President at any time or when necessary.
Nomination form must be completed and sent to the Chief Election Commission at the latest on Thursday November 1st, 2012 at 11:59 pm. The form can be found here Click Here