Rules & regulations of Clinical Case Competition 2012
- Participant can choose to present any clinical cases from any disciplines of medical field (i.e. including any specialty)
- The work must be an original work/presentation (i.e. the case must never before been published, etc).
- Confidentiality of the patients must be protected.
- Each participant will need to submit an abstract of 100 words of your case together with the title of presentation to email@example.com by 13th April 2012 (latest 11.50pm). A copy of the power point presentation must also be sent to the same email by 14th of April 2012.
- The presentation must be within 13 minutes, and additional of 5 minutes Q&A session with the panel of judges.
- The presentation must include the history of the case, physical examinations, differential diagnosis, investigations, managements and a topic of interest. Marks will also be given based on participants’ knowledge regarding the cases.The level of difficulty of the case will be one area of consideration as well.
- A 5 euro registration fee can be paid during registration on the 15th of April 2012.
To register CLICK HERE! SEE YOU THERE!!